What is QuickStart Dynamics 365 (CRM)?
Our QuickStart Dynamics 365 CRM gives you a fast and affordable access to a basic Dynamics 365 CRM or an upgrade on your existing CRM. Perfect for small to medium sized businesses, this will provide you with all you need to get started with a new CRM.
A CRM is invaluable to a business as it lets you give better customer service, increase your sales and improve leads. You may think this is only available for large enterprises but we see no reason why SMEs shouldn't get the same benefits.
There's no lack of features with QuickStart Dynamics 365 either - it's not a shrunk down service. You will still get all the great Dynamics 365 features such as lead management, data analysis and sales pipelines.
Our QuickStart Dynamics 365 package solution is available from £6 per user per month and can be implemented for just £3,600. This basic package will include the following activities:
- Authorise Cloud Solution Provider for your business’s Microsoft Cloud Account.
- Setup sandbox and production environments.
- Refine your requirements based on answers given in provided questionnaire.
- Data Import Review: We will provide your business with Excel Templates for Lead, Contact, Account & Opportunity entities for your business to complete.
- Basic customisation of Leads, Contacts, Accounts and Opportunity entities (maximum of 50 custom fields across all entities).
- Creation of up to two custom entities if required (maximum of 50 custom fields across all entities).
- Basic customisation/creation of custom views (maximum of 5 views).
- Creation of up to two sales dashboards if required.
- Handover of solution for UAT testing.
- One round of amendments from UAT testing (within the Quick Start framework).
- Deliver a basic CRM training session to help your team to get the maximum benefit from Dynamics 365.